4th International Symposium and
11th Annual Scientific Conference
Theme:" The Road to Superseniors:Ageing Science.
Its earlier than you think,but it's never too late"
MAY 28-29, 2020 | Sheraton Manila Bay
2020 CALL FOR PAPERS
Submission is now open for professional and student categories
DEADLINE: MARCH 31, 2020
- Students, staff and faculty of current MMHRDC member institutions can submit a maximum of two (2) entries per lead author.
- Studies already submitted or presented in other forums are still eligible.
- Published papers are not eligible for submission.
- Plagiarism is a ground for disqualification
- All submissions will be considered either for oral or poster presentation
- MMHRDC and the organizer of the symposium will notify receipt of the submitted paper via email.
- Preliminary screening will be conducted by the Research Management Committee and members of the Research Competition Committee. Final papers to be presented in the oral or poster presentation will be selected by the MMHRDC.
- Paper format should include a separate title page, which indicates the title of the paper, author(s) name(s) and titles (e.g. Dr., Mss, Professor), institutional affiliations, complete mailing address(es), e-mail address(es), telephone number(s) and name of author to whom all correspondence should be addressed. The next page should have the research title, abstract (maximum of 300 words) and a maximum of 6 keywords. Text should be single spaced, 11 fonts size, Arial font type.
- Papers should include the following sections: Introduction, Review of related literature, Objectives, Methodology, Results/Findings, Discussion, Conclusion and Recommendation
- Length of paper should be in range of 5,000-6,000 words (excluding references and appendices)
- Tabled/figures/graphs should be inserted as close as possible to the location where they are cited
- References should always be numbered consecutively in order in which they are mentioned in the text as per the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) recommendation
- The author/s of the studies selected either for oral or poster presentation will be notified via email by MMHRDC and/or members of the Research Competition Committee by April 12,2020
- The author/s needs to confirm their attendance to the symposium. If the author fails to respond, they will be informed of the forfeiture of the invitation, and the slot will be given to waitlisted authors.
- For papers selected for oral presentation, a copy of the presentation must be submitted to the organizers one (1) week before the event.
- For papers selected for poster presentations, the guidelines for poster presentation will be given via email by the MMHRDC staff or by the Research Competition Committee member.
- Travel and per diem expenses as well as accommodation shall be charged to sending institutions or the author. Event Registration fee for both the oral research presentation and research poster competition will be waived. Only one (1) presenter is allowed per entry.
Download Registration form here.