The Metro Manila Health Research and Development Consortium is now accepting health research proposals for funding for its October 2020 Call for Proposals. The grant is open to Junior Researchers (i.e. with two (2) or less publications in an ISI journal and four (4) or less publications in a non-ISI journal.) within Metro Manila. Successful applicants shall receive up to Php 500,000.00 to cover for personnel services and other operating expenses. Thesis projects are not eligible for this funding mechanism.
The application requirements are as follows:
1. Protocol Application Form (Kindly see attached)
2. Counterpart Funding of Implementing Agency
3. Letter of Intent to apply for necessary clearance/permits (e.g. PHREB-accredited Research Ethics Committee, BAI Animal Research Permit, Biosafety Clearance, NCIP, etc.)
4. Official endorsement of agency head
5. CVs of Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator and other senior researchers
Note: Please include the following in the CV
1. List of Researches (Completed and Ongoing)
> Title of Research
> Role in the research (PI,Co-PI,ect)
> Start of Implementation to Date of Completion
2. List of Publications
> Article Title
> Journal title
> Issue number
6. Duties and responsibilities of project personnel
8. Declaration of No Conflict of Interest
Deadline for submission is on October 31, 2020.
Fair Go for you casino
is available for both PC and cell phones, and offers a wide range of payment methods including Visa, MasterCard, Neosurf and Bitcoin.