CALL FOR PAPERS
DEADLINE: APRIL 12, 2019
- Students, staff and faculty of current MMHRDC member institutions can submit an entry, as long as the studies are original and are aligned with the symposium theme.
- Studies already submitted or presented in other forums are still eligible.
- Published papers are not eligible for submission.
- Plagiarism is a ground for disqualification.
- A maximum of two (2) entries per lead author is allowed.
- All submissions will be considered either for oral or poster presentation
- MMHRDC and the organizer of the symposium will notify receipt of the submitted paper via email.
- Preliminary screening will be conducted by the members of the Research Management Committee and the Research Competition Committee. The final papers to be presented either in the oral or poster presentation will be selected.
- Paper Format: Each paper should include a separate title page, which indicates title of the paper, author(s) name(s) and titles (e.g. Dr., Miss, Professor), institutional affiliations, complete mailing address(es), e-mail address(es), telephone, and name of author to whom all correspondence should be addressed. The next page should have the research title, abstract (maximum of 300 words) and a maximum of 6 keywords. Text should be single-spaced, 11 font size, Calibri font
- Papers should include the following sections: Introduction, Review of Literature, Objectives, Methodology, Results/Findings, Discussion, Conclusion and Recommendation
- Papers length should be in the range of 5000- 6000 words (excluding references and appendices).
- Tables/figures/graphs should be inserted as close as possible to the location where they are cited.
- References should always be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text as per the International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) recommendation.
- The author/s of the studies selected either for oral or poster presentation will be notified via email by MMHRDC and/or members of the Research Competition Committee.
- The author/s needs to confirm their attendance to the symposium. If the author fails to respond, they will be informed of the forfeiture of the invitation, and the slot will be provided to waitlisted authors.
- For papers selected for oral presentation, a copy of the presentation must be submitted to the organizers one (1) week before the event.
- For papers selected for poster presentation, the guidelines for poster presentation will be given via email by the MMHRDC staff or by the Research Competition Committee member.
- Travel and per diem expenses as well as accommodation shall be charged to sending institutions or the author.
CATEGORY 1 CATEGORY 2
Professional Category (Oral and Poster) Student Category (Oral and Poster)
Three (3) Winners will be selected for each category
April 12, 2019, 17:00 April 26, 2019 May 23-24, 2019
Deadline for submission of research papers Notification of accepted papers either for oral or poster Symposium and Scientific Conference Proper
DEADLINE: APRIL 12, 2019
CONDITIONS FOR ENTRIES:
- Photography contest is open to all students, staff, and faculty of current MMHRDC member institutions.
- Plagiarism is grounds for automatic disqualification.
- All shortlisted entries shall become the property of the Metro Manila Health research and Development Consortium.
- The royalty of the photographer shall not apply everytime Metro Manila Health Research and Development Consortium should use the photos for promotion or management of MMHRDC.
- Photographer shall be given photo credits every time applicable.
- A maximum of two (2) entries per Lead Photographer.
- Official submissions grant MMHRDC the right to publish and distribute these photographs. Photographers will be asked to sign a Certificate of Originality and Consent to Publish and distribute these photographs without royalty fees.
- Deadline of submission is on April 12, 2019.
- Shortlisted entries will be notified via email by April 26, 2019.
- Shortlisted entries must submit 14x20 inches photoprint for judging on or before May 23, 2019.Travel and per diem expenses as well as accommodation shall be charged to sending institutions or the author.
> Relevance to the Symposium and Scientific Conference theme
> Technical excellence in editing
> Composition of Photograph
> Overall impact
13. Travel and per diem expenses as well as accommodation shall be charged to the presenter
DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORMS HERE
NOTE: Registration fee for presenters of shortlisted entries (oral, poster and photo) will be waived. Only one (1) presenter is allowed per entry.
For concerns and inquiries, you may visit our website at www.mmhrdc.healthresearch.ph or you may contact us at (02) 354-38-32 and look for Ms. Jamille Santos or Mr. Yurie Dela Cruz.