The Metro Manila Health Research and Development Consortium (MMHRDC) is now accepting health research proposals for funding for its April 2021 Call for Proposals. The grant is open to Junior Researchers (i.e. with two (2) or less publications in an ISI journal and four (4) or less publications in a non-ISI journal) who are directly affiliated with MMHRDC Member Institutions. Successful applicants shall receive up to Php 500,000.00 to cover for personnel services and other operating expenses. Thesis projects are not eligible for this funding mechanism.
MMHRDC will only be accepting proposals with the following:
1. With a Project leader/Primary Investigator who has two (2) or less publications in an ISI journal and four (4) or less publications in a non-ISI journal
2. With a Project Leader/Primary Investigator who is directly affiliated to the
4. With a proposed budget not exceeding Php 500,000
5. with a proposed project duration not exceeding 12 months
* Please take note that we will only be accepting proposals coming from MMHRDC Member Institutions.
2. Counterpart Funding of Implementing Agency
3. Letter of Intent to apply for necessary clearance/permits (e.g. PHREB-accredited Research Ethics Committee, BAI Animal Research Permit, Biosafety Clearance, NCIP, etc.)
4. Official endorsement of agency head
5. CVs of Principal Investigator, Co-Investigator and other senior researchers
Note: Please include the following in the CV
1. List of Researches (Completed and Ongoing)
> Title of Research
> Role in the research (PI,Co-PI,ect)
> Start of Implementation to Date of Completion
2. List of Publications
> Article Title
> Journal title
> Issue number
6. Duties and responsibilities of project personnel
8. Copy of tools to be used in the research project
9. Declaration of No Conflict of Interest
Deadline for submission is on April 30, 2021.